很想请你放开手, 让你自由让你走.
(i wish you can let go, and seek the freedom you deserve)
很想不再想念你, 让我少一点担忧.
(i wish i can stop missing you, and lessen the misery i feel)
很想回头, 却怕再回首, 又是另一次伤痛.
(i wish to turn back, but the past still haunts me...and i fear to live it again)
不想这样放不开, 不愿一直在沉默.
(don't wanna hold on, don't wanna be cold)
但每回我开口, 总又是阵阵心痛.
(but everytime i try to speak, there's too much to say, and there's too much pain)
心里的挣扎, 谁会懂? 梦里的眼泪, 何时修?
(who can understand my turmoil? and when would my dreams be free of my tears...?)
因为曾经太爱你, 造成了今天的悲哀.
(loved you too much, and hurt you too much)
从前的包容, 过去的纵容, 是我的错.
(gave in too much, and spoilt you too much)
所以伤痛让我背, 欢乐让你拥有.
(let me bear my own cross, and let you be happy, be free)
当有一天, 我看见你开心的笑容, 那就是我最大的安慰.
(i seek consolation on the day when i see you smile, happily smiling once again)
i apologise for my extrememly lousy translation. my english is not very good. so, well..if you can, read the chinese bit. cos my true sentiments are in the chinese bits..the english translation is not exactly conveying my thoughts very well....
No comments:
Post a Comment